加入英联帮 VIP的好处
  记单词 学语法 练习听力 精阅读 My e-teacher My e-teacher留言

情景实战

2010-04-28 11:27:47 作者:english88 来源:english88 浏览次数:0 网友评论 0

Situation情景:尼克拿到了第一个月的薪水支票,他想把钱存进银行.今天他去银行开了个户头.

\

Nick: Hi, I'd like to open an account.
尼克:我想开个账户.



Bank Clerk: A deposit or current account?
银行职员:定期还是活期?



Nick: Current account, please.
尼克:请给我开个活期的.

Bank Clerk: OK. Please fill out this form with the necessary information.
银行职员:好的.请先在这个表格里填写一些必要的个人信息.

Nick: Alright, should I sign my name here?
尼克:好的,我在这里签名吗?

Bank Clerk: Yes, right on that blank there. Please choose a pass code of six numbers and confirm it.
银行职员:是的,签在客户栏.请您设置一个六位数密码并确认.

Nick: Is there a minimum for the first deposit?
尼克:第一次储蓄有最低限额吗?

Bank Clerk: The minimum deposit for a savings account is 10 yuan and you should always have at least 10 yuan in your account.
银行职员:储蓄存款的最低存款额是10元, 而且您需要在账户内留有10元现金.

Bank Clerk: Here are your card and passbook. Please bring either one when you deposit or draw money. Keep them well and inform us if you lose them.
银行职员:这是您的卡和存折,存取款时请带来.保管好存折,如有遗失请及时告诉我们.

Nick: OK, thank you.
尼克:好的,谢谢.

Bank Clerk: You can withdraw money from any bank or ATM that has a union Pay sign.
银行职员:您可以在任何有银联标志的银行或自动取款机上取款.

Nick: That's great. But do I need to pay a fee when I withdraw money from other banks?
尼克:太好了.那我跨行取款是否要交手续费呢?

Bank Clerk: Two yuan each time.
银行职员:每次交易收取两元手续费.

Nick: I see. Thanks a lot.
尼克:明白了,谢谢你.


[错误报告] [推荐] [收藏] [打印] [关闭] [返回顶部]

  • 验证码:

最新图片文章

最新文章