加入英联帮 VIP的好处
  记单词 学语法 练习听力 精阅读 My e-teacher My e-teacher留言

银行英语口语向顾客提建议

2010-05-07 11:32:35 作者:english88 来源:english88 浏览次数:0 网友评论 0

顾客办理银行业务时没有头绪,除了向顾客耐心详细解释自身业务外,更需要主动给茫然的顾客提建议.提建议的方式及表达很多,学习本课内容,你会更自信面对!


\


Sentences

常用句型

It will be a good idea for you to do XXXXX.

做....对你来说是个不错的主意。

I think it would be better for you to do XXXX.

我想对你来说做....更好。

I was wondering if you would do XXXXX.

不知道你是否愿意XXXXXXX.

If I may make a suggestion, please do XXXXX.

如果我可以提一个建议的话,请您......

Why do not you take a seat over there for a moment?

您请在那里坐一会行吗?

Would you care to do sth?

你能够做XXXXX?

I suggest you should do XXXXX.

我建议你应该......

You had better do XXXXX.

你最好......

Dialogue one

对话(1)

Customer: Hello, I would like to open an account, but I do not know what account it should be.

顾客:你好。我想开立一个帐户,但我不知道要开哪种帐户。

Clerk: Do you often deposit money and draw money ?

职员:您经常存钱和取钱吗?

Customer: No, I do not. I just want to deposit my salary and use this account to pay the things I buy at department stores once a month.

顾客:不,我不经常存钱和取钱。我只想把工资存入并且用这个帐户来支付每月一次在百货商店所买的东西的帐款。

Clerk: So, it will be a good idea for you to open a checking account. Do you think so?

职员:那么您还是开立一个支票帐户的好。您认为怎么样?

Customer: All right ,if that account will make.

顾客:行,如果这个帐户合适的话。

Dialogue Two

对话(2)

Customer: Good morning, sir. I am from Japan. My English is poor. Can you help me?

顾客:你好,先生。我是日本人。我的英语不太好,你能帮忙吗?

Clerk: It is my pleasure, but I think it would be better for you to tell me what you want to do.

职员:很高兴为您效劳,但我想您最好告诉我您想要干什么。

Customer: Oh, I want to change some money, but I do not know how to fill out the exchange memo.

顾客:啊,我想兑换些钱,但不知道怎样填写兑换水单。我不会看英文。

Clerk: Would you care to give me your passport and write your name on the paper?

职员:您能把您的护照给我,并把您的名字写在这张纸上吗?

Customer: There you are. My name is Tanaka.

顾客:给你护照和姓名,我叫田中。

Clerk: Good. I will fill out the exchange memo for you now. Why do not you take a seat over there for a moment?

职员:好,我现在就为您填写这张兑换水单。您请在那里坐一会行吗?

Customer: I would like to. Thanks.

顾客:好的,谢谢。

Clerk: Hello, Mr. Tanaka. I was wondering if you would ever thought of conversing the unused Renminbi back into Japan yen

职员:您好,田中先生,不知道您是否考虑到以后要把没有用完的人民币兑换成日元呢?

Customer: Yes, if I will have Renminbi left.

顾客:是的,如果有没用完的人民币的话,就要换成日圆。

Clerk: So, If I may make a suggestion , please keep your exchange memo safe,

职员:那么,如果我还可以提一个建议的话,请您保管好您的这张兑换水单。

Customer: Thank you indeed. I will do that.

顾客:我会保管好的。谢谢。

Clerk: Not at all.

职员:不用谢。

[错误报告] [推荐] [收藏] [打印] [关闭] [返回顶部]

  • 验证码:

最新图片文章

最新文章